a

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Rise Against - This Is Letting Go [with official lyrics]



I highly encourage all of you to go out and buy the new Rise Against album, ENDGAME. Although it does not have the heartstopping power as their past albums such as The Sufferer and the Witness or Appeal To Reason, Endgame does have some killer tracks on it.

Above is my personal favorite. The lyrics and sound are killer, and they carry that classic Rise Against sound. Whether or not you are a first time listener of Rise Against or a long time fan, Endgame is an absolute MUST BUY. Do it.

Rise Against songs still to come: Satellite, Midnight Hands, and more! Keep up with my page if you are interested!

23 comments:

  1. Yeah, they definitely do have it back. Awesome, love it. Followed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see a fellow music blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Worth listening, but I don't know about buying it :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah damnit, new Rise Against album and i didn't knew it!

    Thanks for the info! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  5. A new rise against album?! WHY DID I NOT KNOW OF THIS SOONER!

    Gonna get it nooow

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great, I'm a big fan of Rise Against and Audioslave

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome song, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey there! rise against is cool, thanks

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet song. I'll check this band out. Thanks for the share :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wish I'd known Rise Against sooner. Only discovered them like half a year ago.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Never heard of these guys, gonna have to buy their stuff now.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I went to a Rise Against concert last time they were in town. Such an adrenaline filled show.

    ReplyDelete
  13. didnt realize there was a new one. sounds good to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. New Rage? Hell yeah, count me in

    It's an alright album - different feel, but worth a listen

    Nice blog - following!

    Cheers, and good luck!

    Mike.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love Rise against, saw them in Texas few years ago. following.

    ReplyDelete
  16. man its been a while since ive listented to rise against, I used to go to their shows years ago

    ReplyDelete