a

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Rebecca Black Interview



She interviews quite well! She's not the best singer I've ever heard - a little pitchy at times on the national anthem - but I've gotta admit this song blew up and it is going to be a lasting part of the internet community.

My opinion: she's going to get some money out of this, she's going to be moderately famous, and she'll be happy. The song wasn't horrible, her voice wasn't COMPLETELY horrible. I can't really see her next song being as big a hit as "Friday." After listening to the other Ark production songs (they aren't too bad either) as well as their goal on GMA, I like what they are trying to do for these girls.

My final verdict: Good job Rebecca Black, your song was catchy and if anyone has anything to say otherwise, just tell them this:

SCOREBOARD BITCH

If this is what you love doing, go for it. Don't let anyone take that from you.

Thoughts?

15 comments:

  1. Nevertheless, I'd hit that... am I crazy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. not my kind of music but I am super happy for this girl's fame

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for her, but how did it explode like that???

    ReplyDelete
  4. She really does... she's a pretty good singer in fact...

    ReplyDelete
  5. This interview irritated the piss out of me. "Cyberbullying" is becoming such a BS buzz word, especially in this case. It's not bullying when you put out a music video and people trash it. If that's the case than pop stars are cyberbullying victims. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ankmanpro - sh is a terrible singer, ok for a normal girl singing around the house. but no where near good enough to be producing serious records.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think she's got it made, but that she probably won't hold onto the spotlight for a whole lot longer. Also, the kids on the couch and the hypeman during the unplugged session make me laugh every damn time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. she is making $40,000 a week, and wets herself over Bieber.

    ReplyDelete
  9. She's not so bad as she seemed in the music video.

    ReplyDelete
  10. She is not good at all i cant wait until people forget her

    ReplyDelete
  11. She sings ok with out the crappy auto tune.

    ReplyDelete